Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Religious buildings

Ceremonies in the Church of England or a Church in Wales

Registrar does not attend, please contact the relevant parish office to arrange your ceremony.

At the end of your ceremony, your Marriage Document will be handed to you, this must be returned to the register office closest to the Church.

You can then use the link below to apply for certificates.

Ceremonies in other religious buildings

In the first instance you should check with the officiant at the building and agree a date for your ceremony. Every couple is then required to give notice of marriage.

If the building is situated in Warwickshire and there is no appointed authorised person, please also contact us to make a booking for a Registrar to attend to register your marriage.

Apply for extra certificates following your ceremony.


Contact Us